- Quality of life for all individuals
- Partnerships, collaborations, integration within our community
- A healthy and dynamic workplace
- Positive, healthy relationships that encourage growth in the recovery of the individual
- A safe home where respect is maintained for person and property
Programs and Groups
Dunara Homes for Recovery offers a variety of programs and groups including:
Dunara Support Group
Friday Music Group
As part of a recovery oriented mental health system we value holistic wellness. As such we work to define recovery values and principles in context on an ongoing basis.
We value autonomy, individual responsibility, engagement in the community, empowerment, hope, self determination, the elimination of stigma, and the opportunity for meaningful choice.
Dunara is a registered charity.
Our charity number is
We accept payments through Pay Pal (click the image above), CanadaHelps.org, or by personal cheque. Cheques can be made payable to Dunara Homes For Recovery Inc. Income tax receipts will be provided.
For Residential, Crisis Respite,
and general inquiries
please contact our Executive Director,
Parking (limited) is available in the back.
Please follow the walkway to the south entrance.
Additional parking is available on Dean Street.